Dripmate quality policy is displayed openly as a sign of our commitment, and as a clear reminder of our focus and direction. The quality policy is as follows:
Dripmate’s main quality policy is to maintain a total quality management system within the entire organization, by implementing all the requirements from DS EN/ISO 13485:2016 and The Danish transposition of the EC Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices, as amended “Ministeriet for forebyggelse og sundhed BEK 1263 af 15 december 2008″.
The Quality Policy is to prioritize Quality First – Always, Then;
- Delivery to customers
Dripmate’s quality objectives are:
- To maintain an effective Quality Assurance System complying with current version of the International Standard DS EN/ISO 13485:2016.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and safety requirements.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation with customers.
- Maintenance of a high level of information towards the customer
- To endeavor, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with products and services provided by Dripmate.
The quality policy is communicated at all levels in the organization via new responsible orientation and on-the-job exposure to the Quality Management System.